Anyone have a B cam laying around?

Pushrodsnake

Back in Black
Established Member
I know most of you guys have mod motor cars, but I'm trying to see if I can get a B cam used. I'm planning to build an engine for the Cobra later this year, but until then I was thinking of going with a mild cam in the stock engine to get a little extra power and a bit more aggressive idle. Anyone? :)

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I have three if you want em lol. The other one broke in half inside my old engine...

Pushrodsnake

Back in Black
Established Member
Yeah. I really like the sound of the b cams. There is a guy down in St. Marys that has a b cam for $100.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Well...that's close to me. If you mean St. Mary's Co. MD. Tell you what, if you pay him, I'll snag it for you, then we can meet in the middle and I'll take the tires off your hands :beer:

Pushrodsnake

Back in Black
Established Member
That's a really good idea. I'm gonna get a hold of the guy and I'll let you know what he says. :)

Pushrodsnake

Back in Black
Established Member
Well...that's close to me. If you mean St. Mary's Co. MD. Tell you what, if you pay him, I'll snag it for you, then we can meet in the middle and I'll take the tires off your hands :beer:
I asked the guy if he would take a paypal payment and you could come pick it up, but he said he "doesn't do paypal".

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL. Well, if you want, I could pay for the cam, and we could trade? I dunno...what's he want for it?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member

You can meet at my house and pick up your AC Compressor while your at it LOL!

BTW - Dont rush over here to get it but I also have the stock air silencer for a Fox as well:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread