anyone good at latin?

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i am taking a English class not latin could some one help me out i am so lost

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
So you're taking an English class, not a Latin class, but you need Latin help?

And Blade Runner was saying he knows Pig Latin.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ya it is stupid i have to take a online class to graduate and the part i am on now is latin in present day English and i am so lost

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
It's a different form a of latin, but it's pretty widely accepted. What you do is take a word, for example, cabinet, and take off the first letter. You then add that letter to the end of the word, and add the sound "ay" to it.

Therefore, cabinet would become abinetcay. Get it? I'm pretty sure that if you use this form of latin on your test, your teacher will accept it. It's pretty much the same thing.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
When my grandparents escaped from the old country on a boat before the war pig latin was all they spoke. My grandpa absolutely refused anyone to speak pig latin at the diner table except when they were eating desert. He pretty much demanded everyone speak proper english any other time.

Mayo5

Established Member
You should re-take all the "English" classes you have supposedly been through too.

2k3gt

Established Member
It's a different form a of latin, but it's pretty widely accepted. What you do is take a word, for example, cabinet, and take off the first letter. You then add that letter to the end of the word, and add the sound "ay" to it.

Therefore, cabinet would become abinetcay. Get it? I'm pretty sure that if you use this form of latin on your test, your teacher will accept it. It's pretty much the same thing.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread