anyone gonna be crusin around in north jersey?

Jman

Established Member
anyone gonna be cruisin around northern jersey? i'm up way up in northern jersey. saw some nice cars cruisin around and was wondering if anyone would be up to meetup and cruise around, shoot the shit, whatever...
:beer:

vipergts281

Established Member
Shoregtp said:
Toms River on the weekends
They are there on Saturday's, correct?

Do you think it is worth the drive from West Chester? Me and 2 Mach 1's are thinking of making the trip one Saturday.

Jman

Established Member
i'm in sparta, nj sussex co.......... up in the sticks
it's an 03 10th anny black cobra... i haven't really seen any and i've been out and about all weekend IM me sometime if u wanna get together for a cruise or to bullshit
i'm on AOL instant messanger, screenname is UBoochie <===(don't ask)

Squabbin

Established Member
Jman, i had talked to you at the last big meet near bestbuy in Paramus. I'm in Fair Lawn in Bergen county. I'm down to meet up and cruise whenever it's warm...

Jman

Established Member
SQUABBIN do you go to ridegewood at all? i go down to the strip there for starbucks once in a while, used to live in elmwood park

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
depending on sunday's weather, we'll be meeting at garden state plaza (see the thread in this forum) and if the weather is lousy (like it is now) we'll postpone it til some time in may....I'm 5 minutes from ridgewood, let me know when you're going....the wednesday cruise night in wyckoff (dmv parking lot) has begun, so I'll be there when I can, also....

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
dont mean to hi-jack, but im selling my 18x10b 18x9f hyper black saleens and would like a trade em for someones wheels. pm me if interested for more details. dont want to ship...

hijack off!

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
Jman said:
why not go stock? whats your price to buy outright?

have a lot of serious buyers already. i think im going oem 04 chromes front, 17x10.5 rears w/ lfp spacers & studs + new 315's on the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread