anyone gone all inclusive to the caribbean

stalian999

Established Member
Trying to plan a trip for spring break next year. Has anyone been to an all inclusive in the caribbean? Let me know where and how it was. thanks!!

BittenInBama

Established Member
Woman I worked with and her "roommate" went to Mexico on a all inclusive pkg. Air/hotel/food/etc only had to pay for alcohol. She returned and said they loved the trip. Said they had no problems at all.
Was to a newer resort on west coast of Mexico.

bnd3672

Established Member
Be sure to be careful what company you go with. Be sure to do your research and make sure it's legitimate.

I was going to go all inclusive to Cancun in high school and was conned out of about 700 dollars.

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
i'm doing an all inclusive trip to Jamaica this spring for spring break. anybody ever been there?

My girl and i did an all inclusive to Jamaica last April. We stayed at Couples Swept Away in Nigril. It really is a great resort. While we were there we walked the beach (about 5 miles) and checked out all the other resorts (sandals and the others i can’t remember the names of) Couples was by far the nicest of the resorts. We went for 6 nights 7 days with airfare for I believe $5500 or so. I seriously brought a hundred dollars to the resort and came back with sixty (bough forty buck worth of pot and got a large zip lock bag full  ). Everything is included and they don’t except gratuity no matter what. The only thing i will say about that resort is its mainly older people, not old old but mostly late 30's to 70's so there wasn’t too much night life. We only met 2 other couples that were our age and we were the only ones at the bar at night. But if that doesn’t bother you Couples is where it’s at. First class all the way. Oh yeah if it’s your first time there they give you a complimentary spa day which is great. If you want some real pictures of the resort instead of the ones on the web I can send you some. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread