Anyone Going to Sebring With Chin This Weekend?

wheelhopper

Established Member
Sure....if someone sets me up with a car to drive, a place to stay, and a flight down. Otherwise I'll be at Summit Point in WV that weekend.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
i have decided that i am dangerous on track days. ive really only done two. my first was my first time on track and my second was the cobra r race at barber. i relax and go slower and take it easy and its ugly.

its funny. i can race very conservative and its no problem. but track days? i need some track day practice before the mustang 50th at charlotte, though.

sonic cobra

Established Member
Sebring is on my bucket list.The Cobra will be home in Jersey, I will be in Orlando, visiting family. Planning on just hanging out for a day. I expect to bring the Cobra next year.

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
i have decided that i am dangerous on track days. ive really only done two. my first was my first time on track and my second was the cobra r race at barber. i relax and go slower and take it easy and its ugly.

its funny. i can race very conservative and its no problem. but track days? i need some track day practice before the mustang 50th at charlotte, though.

I do not like to compete so track days are great for me. Just like to have a good time and push the car. Enjoy!:beer:

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Sebring is on my bucket list.The Cobra will be home in Jersey, I will be in Orlando, visiting family. Planning on just hanging out for a day. I expect to bring the Cobra next year.

Nice, we live in Orlando area. Come down for an afternoon to the track this weekend in Sebring. A great time. Check it out for next year.On sunday there will be more stangs. I hope all is well at home in NJ after the storm.:thumbsup:

Sirl

Established Member
I do Sebring once a year, its my big Track Weekend!
Usually go with Track Guys in May.

Such a great track! 4 miles of road course heaven!

Wish I could go, maybe next time.

Enjoy!

IMG_3104_1024x768.gif

NGO

Established Member
I checked out a NASA event on October 6-7 at Sebring watching my buddy run his Cadillac CTS-V. Had a chance to run a session with one of the instructors in his BMW and it was a blast.

Looking forward to bringing my '03. I don't think the next NASA event will be in Sebring until March or May next year (schedule not out yet). Tying to talk my buddy in to running an event in Daytona on December 8th (not NSA). Wish I could run at this event but need to replace my drag radials with street tires.

Users who are viewing this thread