Anyone going to HRP tonight??

fullboogie

Established Member
I'd planned on it, and have the rear of my truck packed with slicks, etc. But Chad (a/k/a Fuzzie) isn't going because his truck isn't ready with the new Whipple. And Scott isn't going either. I may bag and go next week.

fullboogie

Established Member
Good luck Ron. I'm bagging out until next week or so. I'd planned on going to help Fuzzie out with the IC tank and his new Whipple. Since he's bagging until next week, so am I. Let us know how the White Beast runs!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Good luck Ron! I know The Milktruck has 11's in it! IF for some reason you don't hit 11's, it'll be because of the terrible weather.

fullboogie

Established Member
Weather is terrible. Low baro pressure, high humidity, and 90+ degrees. That would knock at least 3 tenths off my times. So if you come anywhere near low 12's, you're doing good!

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Good luck Ron. Let us know how she does. Doesn't look good for sunday so I may just wait till next Friday and Sunday to go race. Sorry guys but I just found out yesterday my truck would'nt be ready. Maybe the weather will be a little better next weekend. I'm actually thinking about going and floating the river. Any takers???? I'll supply the beverages.

SUX2BU

Enlarged Member
Established Member
Good luck tonight Ron.....let us know what the Milk Truck pulls off. I may be up for some runs next Friday or Sunday. Right now, I'm having a few minor mods done. :thumbsup:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
SUX2BU said:
Good luck tonight Ron.....let us know what the Milk Truck pulls off. I may be up for some runs next Friday or Sunday. Right now, I'm having a few minor mods done. :thumbsup:

Hmmm.... What are you up to? :poke:

SUX2BU

Enlarged Member
Established Member
Hey Scott....are you going by PSI tomorrow? Give me a call brother, I need to get that grill from you.

Oh yeah! I'm not up to anything, nope nothing at all. :-D

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
SUX2BU said:
Hey Scott....are you going by PSI tomorrow? Give me a call brother, I need to get that grill from you.

Oh yeah! I'm not up to anything, nope nothing at all. :-D

DAMN!! I had it in my truck while I was the shop and totally forgot to drop it off there. Give me a call on my cell, I'll get it to you.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
The humidity level was up to 75% by the time I got the suspension dialed in.
The best I could sqeeze out of her was a 12.209
There were two other stock Lightnings out there running 14.1-14.3's. So I'd
have to say the weather was a factor.

Chris took his Stang instead of his Lightning this time. We stopped off at Denny's
on the way home. We parked in a stripcenter parking lot (big mistake) that had
a sign that stated "No parking" Violators will be towed. Well... I guess you know
the rest of the story. :fm:
We finally got our vehicles back by 5:00AM this morning. :bored:
I'm still tired... I guess I better go get a couple more hours of shut-eye.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Well you got a new best. Congrats. Post up that time slip. And that sucks about your truck

Users who are viewing this thread