Anyone going to Eureka Springs,AR show?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I miss that every year because I always find out too late. Maybe I'll be able to hit one this year. I was thiking of taking a trip up there anyway. Nice excuse. :D

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
that sounds like a lot of fun. do you stay that night up there or just go one day or what were you planning on doing? if the boss decides not to crack the whip that weekend i think me and my girl would definately be interested. :beer: by the way...you have a bad ass car poisonous99 and i love the front bumper! :bowdown:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Are yall speaking of this one...???

100_1213.jpg

:bowdown:

I liked driving behind you b/c your exhaust looked like it was gonna scrape the ground at any moment! :sweetcobra:

Jake

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
awesome pics Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need to see some videos though...

Jake

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey this show is the weekend..........Is anybody going. Im not much on driving but would ride with sombody and split the gas. If that is cool with somebody Just let me know.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Cheyenne, i talked to my girl and we are probably going. if you want you can catch a ride with me in my car..i will definately take you up on the gas offer....is your girl going? janice seemed to think she said she wasnt going to make it? if it is just the 3 of us then it wont be uncomfortable at all. if the 4 of us are riding together i might leave the cobra at home and take the 4runner.

Users who are viewing this thread