Anyone going to Carlisle?

spink01

Established Member
Just wondering who is going to Carlisle for the ford show. I am taking my mustang down on the 3rd for a stylebar install from Classic Designs Concepts.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Fri-Sat for me. Where is everyone staying? In another Carlisle thread I started it appears the majority of us are staying at Hotel Carlisle.

95riosnake

Established Member
I stayed at the Hotel Carlisle last year, staying at the Residence Inn this year since that's where all my friends usually stay.

tj4891

Established Member
i just find out my car will be in the redline tuning booth, so ill be there all weekend

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i just find out my car will be in the redline tuning booth, so ill be there all weekend

Cool, the Redline guys are top notch. My 04 cobra was in their booth all weekend last year.

Wilk95GT

Non-SVT Poster
Established Member
I came up yesterday (Friday) for the show/swap.... picked up a couple things for my 95'. Wish I would've had more time to look around... but had to be back for my daughters dance recital last night.

Looked like it was starting to fill in by early afternoon.... morning was kinda slow with everyone getting there and getting setup.

Maybe next year I'll bring my 95' up....

Users who are viewing this thread