Anyone going down this weekend?

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
lol not much to check out on mine shes pretty stock looking, didn't even get a chance to lower it before the trip. But ya no problem man, you just need to ignore the people who are hating. There always going to be out there. I will say this though, I drove my co-workers 02 factory tuned SLP SS the other day cause mine was getting detailed. How can you guys sit with your legs that straight out for so long lol? It rode nice though.

no idea!

my car is lowered on eibach pro kit (2.25") with full suspension etc...so, it even feels lower.

you kinda get used to it. This is my 3rd f-body so its in my blood by now lol

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
^^^i wonder the same thing lol...and it is a BLACK 97 Cobra, i havent seen many real ones like mine so far, alot of gt with bumpers lol....but look for me the car is stock looking..

so far I have seen a few blacks, a red one, a brighter blue one and a mystic chrome one...all were real cobra's of you style. There is actually a red convertible one that has been parked in my condo parking lot for a few days.

there is a shit load of badass terminators around

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
great response....

Why Thank You.

My original post that got you so bent was taken out of context by you. I have a lot of friends that have F-Body's and to them the past years F-body Weekend has been a joke. What I posted came from them, since I have never been to F-Body Weekend.

As far as having Mustang owners give you a dirty look when you roll by in your Camero; you have to turn the other cheek and realize to some that you are a party crasher coming to MW with the rival brand car.

I actually enjoy seeing other brand cars cruising the streets when I'm down there; it makes for fun piping them at stop lights :lol1:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
so far I have seen a few blacks, a red one, a brighter blue one and a mystic chrome one...all were real cobra's of you style. There is actually a red convertible one that has been parked in my condo parking lot for a few days.

there is a shit load of badass terminators around

yes finally been seeing quite a few, but i have seen the mystic, now 2 of em here, seen the blues he was parked next to me today, but key is stock wheels, but i actually saw you sitting at the light today turning to planet hollywood i watched for a few seconds lol..black shirt with a white cobra snake on it.but didnt see you after u turned :shrug:

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
yes finally been seeing quite a few, but i have seen the mystic, now 2 of em here, seen the blues he was parked next to me today, but key is stock wheels, but i actually saw you sitting at the light today turning to planet hollywood i watched for a few seconds lol..black shirt with a white cobra snake on it.but didnt see you after u turned :shrug:

yah I saw what looked to be like hundreds of mustangs lol

me and my fiance were going to the aquarium and broadway thats why I disappeared.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
oo ok..its ont he event list on MW website...like 3 to 9 i think

yah I wont be going to that event...im in a camaro lol..already getting some heat down here from stang owners with dirty looks/revving and cutting me off...sadly, 9 out of the 10 cars that have started shit with me, I would murder but o well.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
SPEAK FO RURSELF!!! i am CURRENTLY BYPASSING MY S/C and ill still SMOKE U FOO!! jk but yea the truth is you deff would...give u credit there no doubt about that..well no biggie prob see u cruisin around the strip then anyways

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
SPEAK FO RURSELF!!! i am CURRENTLY BYPASSING MY S/C and ill still SMOKE U FOO!! jk but yea the truth is you deff would...give u credit there no doubt about that..well no biggie prob see u cruisin around the strip then anyways

LOLLL

yah, I will be around until friday afternoon then I hit the road to go back home

Users who are viewing this thread