Anyone get there head gasket yet?

skstang

Established Member
Anyone get the head gasket for the engine tick yet? I've been waiting over a week. There on Nationwide backorder. Got the head but still missing head gasket and 9 head bolts.:kaboom:

riplightning

Established Member
Got the head gasket, waiting on bolts. For those of you waiting on head bolts, if you have been waiting for a good while and your car is at the dealership call SVT at 1-800-fordsvt and explain the problem to them. They might be able to speed the process up. My bolts are suppose to be at the dealership today or tomorrow.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Hell I don't know what parts they are waiting for on mine. I know 6 out of the 12 components ordered are in now...been about 11 days so far.

U.M.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I told my dealership to call when they had all the parts. I wasn't gonna leave it there any longer that absolutely necessary. In fact, I talked to the service manager, and told him that I would bring the car in when they were actually ready to start work. I'm not worried about abuse of the car, just not real crazy about their security there.....

skstang

Established Member
Yea, Mine sat there for three days waiting for parts and than I took it home. Now I have even more issues, and this not being able to get the car in first gear after putting it in neutral is starting to wear on my nerves. I love my car but it's getting easier to want to get rid of it.:gt: :gt: :gt:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
This is why im taking mine in this winter when there is snow on the roads.

To those of you waiting, good luck and I hope everything works out.

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
We got it all here in Austin TX. We've fixed 6 in the last 2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread