Anyone from VA recognize this Sonic Blue Termi?

TGO

Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang $21,999 - Hi-End Auto LLC - Appomattox, VA 24522 Dealer

I've been toying with the idea of ditching my Z06 and finally getting in to a Termi and I found this car at a dealer in VA. Everything looks good about it and I really can't find any really bad reviews on the dealer.

However, I am concerned about the history of the car. For the mods listed...26 spline, heavy duty clutch, sub frame connectors and probably the biggest one of all - a solid rear axle swap with an 8.8....that just doesn't jive correctly with a stock-ish motor car.

I'm hoping someone here recognizes the car and can give some insight or even the previous owner. I just want to know if it's an uncompleted project or if it was a heavily modded car that was de-modded to sell/trade.

I am interested in this dealership because they do accept trades...which will save me a step in getting rid of the vette.

:beer:

maverick0817

Established Member
Hmm...., thats a tough choice. Price seems a little high. I think I would look for another car. Noone puts a solid axle in a cobra to go cruising.

TGO

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, the upgrades don't make sense. They have a bunch of other Termi's that seem to be stock-ish or basic bolt ons. Including a couple of Mystichrome's, which I am interested in. But Sonic Blue would be my first choice if I had one.

Since I live in NY, do you know anyone close to there that could take a look at the other car(s) for me? I will pay expenses of course.

Thanks!

chada1208

Established Member
Robert the owner of hi end auto gets these cars all over the usa! my friend got an 01 cobra and 03 cobra from him a few years ago! he is an good guy and try to work with u! now remember he owns an very good paint body collision shop, and it wouldnt surprise me if he buys some cars wreck and then fixes them up to sell them! there is also an good tuner/shop that Robert works with that does tuning and work to his cars! but just check out all the cars and im sure u wont go wrong with any of his cars! if u goin to trade he loves to get vetts, evos, and sti and gives u a good deal on them! hope this helps

TGO

Established Member
I've been on contact with him via email. Yeah, I couldn't find anything bad to say about him by researching on the internet. Seems like a really nice guy...but, I can't expect him to know the full history of the car I posted, which is why I was looking to see if anyone recognized it. No fault to him at all. Luckily, he has other cars I like!

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
All I can say is that I bought my comp orange from there and had a great experience. Like you I was concerned with the mods on my car. It had a upper pulley and 4 piece idler set, a cai, and that's it. Didn't have an exhaust, which I thought was weird considering the mods. I think sometimes he takes parts off cars and tries to sell them. Either way I had a good experience and would buy another car from him.

TGO

Established Member
Yeah, he seems like a nice guy. Wasn't really willing to give me much for my Z06 but I understand because he's a dealer. I was looking for an even trade. IMO his asking price for the mystichrome I wanted was also high. 24k maybe closer to 25k but I found the car on ebay and the final sale price was 18k. Which would be a loss on my end but I was willing to take it for the car I wanted. So, I just thanked him for his time. Again, I understand but that's why I prefer not to deal with dealers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread