Anyone from New Mexico?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sorry I have been away for a while. I have an 03 Redfire in Las Cruces. Buddy of mine has a red 10th Annv in Albq. I know there is a black 04 and a Mystic 04 here in Cruces. There are several other year Cobra's here too. I know when I am in Albq I never see another one unless I am meeting up with my friend. I think they have a secret club up there so you can't see them ;-) If you are ever down this way, let me know.

frmula505

Established Member
Is your buddy in Albq. named Ryan. Because I just bought a Torch Red 10th Annv. from him about 3 months ago. I am in Albq. alot just PM me a way to get ahold of you. I will be in Las Cruce in a few weeks I will let you when. You can let me know whats going on that weekend. Are any of you guys registered on RSW forums? they are pretty active in the New Mexico section.

inzane99

Inzane SVT Poster
Established Member
frmula505 said:
Is your buddy in Albq. named Ryan. Because I just bought a Torch Red 10th Annv. from him about 3 months ago. I am in Albq. alot just PM me a way to get ahold of you. I will be in Las Cruce in a few weeks I will let you when. You can let me know whats going on that weekend. Are any of you guys registered on RSW forums? they are pretty active in the New Mexico section.

Since you are going to Las Cruces maybe you want to go down to El Paso, its only about 35 min. away from Cruces. There is a lot of Mustang people here in El Paso!!!

frmula505

Established Member
I'll be there the whole weekend, Taking someone to visit a relative so I'll have some free time. I'll post the exact dates when I find out.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
No his name is Russ. He has had his about 8 months or so now. I'll PM you my info. Just give me a call or a PM when you know you will be in town. I am planning a road trip for June for 4 days if anybody wants to tag along. Thinking about heading up through the painted desert, Meteor crater and wherever else the car takes me. :D

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
SCmust04 said:
Las Cruces. hey Chris, long time no see. well I finally got the KB slapped on. :D I'll give you a call maybe this weekend.
You suck!!! :D :D :D I'll have my son all day Saturday because mom is going shopping in El Paso so give me a call. Mother's day is Sunday and I don't think it would be good if I was out with the guys! :shrug:

00formls1

Raspy
Established Member
Chris_H said:
Got a picture of your car? You and I and Jesus will have to meet up sometime.

Chris
No don't have a pic yet, i need to figure out how to post pics first.
ya we should, me and jesus put my LT's headers on satuday, were going to arroyo on friday, we should all go. jesus' car is frickin fast we raced on our way back from picking it up from a 90 roll and he pretty much put a 1/4 mile on me.

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
00formls1 said:
No don't have a pic yet, i need to figure out how to post pics first.
ya we should, me and jesus put my LT's headers on satuday, were going to arroyo on friday, we should all go. jesus' car is frickin fast we raced on our way back from picking it up from a 90 roll and he pretty much put a 1/4 mile on me.
I'd head out there with you guys but I have a 6:30pm and 8:30pm softball game Friday night. Maybe we can all meet up next Friday night or something. Just so you and Jesus know, I have access to a lift if we ever need one :thumbsup:

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Saturday would work for me. Jesus has my number if you guys want to do something. Not sure if I will have my car back by then or not. I doubt I will from the looks of it unless they got my harness today.

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Got a call from Borman today, they got the harness today and think I should have the car back tomorrow. I sure hope that was the problem... :bored:

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread