Anyone from N.Y area

Jkstang78

Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Maybe... Why, you offering free rides in your SVTL?

:beer:

I am just wondering. Some times, we do get togethers, on other sites. Like dyno test days at mustang magic, and other variours get togethers. So I like to invite as many people as possiable.

daltrix

Established Member
I'm from LI as well, Nassau County. Nice Lightning btw, they're few and far between on the roads around here.

BiLL1024

Established Member
Dutchess co. here .I hope to make it to the Ford day at carlisle Pa this year . We should try to get a pony run together and head over there.
Those meets in south or north Jersey ? Im not too far from the boarder .Hour or so.

Last edited:

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
hey Bill!!! its Vinny with the green notchback Supercharged 5.0! i didnt know that you were on this board. im deff down to get together when theres a meet if you guys get one going, im sure my old man wouldnt mind bringing his 01 supercharged cobra either.

BiLL1024

Established Member
Vinny!!! Hey how's it going ?
Yea I know a 3 others at work 96 cobra 70mach1 and a harly pickup would love to go too Charslie is roughly 4 hours from here would be fun to get a run going.
I think I am going to do the cam and gears this winter and notto dr's too.Then save for the paintjob it needs .Reminds me of the movie the money pit.

COBRAJIM9999

Established Member
Check this out

I am the Chapter Director of the LISVTOA. You should check out the club website at www.lisvtoa.com and I am also a sales mgr at a ford dealer on LI. Hope to hear from you soon Jim Maloney.:beer:

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Re: Check this out

Originally posted by COBRAJIM9999
I am the Chapter Director of the LISVTOA. You should check out the club website at www.lisvtoa.com and I am also a sales mgr at a ford dealer on LI. Hope to hear from you soon Jim Maloney.:beer:

good stuff :thumbsup: i'll be looking for a 03\04 Cobra soon, i'll definitely look you up :)

edit: oh and i'm from nassau county guys :beer:

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Jkstang78
Like it says above. I'm from Long island, and other guys from the New York area.
There are a ton of Mustang's/Lightnings in the NY/NJ area.

Check out Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords (CJMF). They have regular get togethers.

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Sure, who's buying the rounds?

I don't think my car will be about to turn the dyno :p

Users who are viewing this thread