Anyone from Leavenworth Kansas....Help!!!!

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
I had my credit card number stolen (online), and a bunch of merchandise was purchased and is being sent to the following address:

Robert Zirkle
1508 KENTON ST
LEAVENWORTH, KS 66048

I'd just like to know if this is an abandoned house or not. I've contacted my credit card issuer, and although they have assured me that I will not be held liable for the charges, I would still like to see the thief/thieves caught. I've searched the net for "Robert Zirkle from Leavenworth" and the only info I can come up with is that he's between 60 and 64 years old. The name "Rebecca Ann" has come up in conjunction with the ordering also, but I don't know if it's a false name. There is a "Rebecca Ann Zirkle, Insurance Agent" in Kansas City, which seems pretty close to Leavenworth, but don't know if there's a connection or not.
If anybody is from the Leavenworth area, I'd throw you a few bones just to drive by the address, and see if it's "inhabited" or not. According to mapquest, it's on the corner of Kenton Street and South 15th Street, which is just off of Spruce Street (route 92). Thanks in advance if anybody can do anything.

Keith

txyaloo

Established Member
From what I can see online, that house is occupied by him.

Taxes for it were paid by ROBERT L ZIRKLE in 2006. He appears to be 60 and has lived at that residence for the last 12 years. His phone number is 913-651-2818.

Common

Established Member
txyaloo said:
From what I can see online, that house is occupied by him.

Taxes for it were paid by ROBERT L ZIRKLE in 2006. He appears to be 60 and has lived at that residence for the last 12 years. His phone number is 913-651-2818.

Whoever you are and whatever you do as your day job, I say you're the phucking man:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread