Anyone from IL?

5.0stang95

Established Member
Any one from Illinois? I saw a red terminator in Peoria Il and didn't know if he was a member here. I wanted to know what exhaust setup he was running. Also if anyone is from IL where do you guys take your cars to get tuned??

Last edited:

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I'm from the quad cities and I've always had kurgan tune my cars at deans performance in Saint Charles up by Chicago.

BO TY KLR

Established Member
I'm from peoria. Not sure if I'm the one you seen. But exhaust setup is Mac long tubes, o/r h pipe, and slp catback

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I sent you a pm Botykilr. Any one ever use DynoTune MP?

Just got my car tunes by Mike Post at dynotune mp. He's a really nice guy and knows his stuff when it comes to mustangs. I highly recommend him. Tim Barth is no longer in Rockford but is in Freeport which is real close.

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member
I'm in rockford. Haven't needed a tune yet but good to know I'm right by either of these two mentioned.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
I wouldn't waste my time in Rockford. He is unreliable, full of excuses, and his customers are not getting very good service from him anymore. Yesterday I heard some real horror stories about him plus he stood me up after I made a 2.5 hour drive (one way) for a retune. With the construction zones I had 8 hours into that trip and all for nothing. Stay away or proceed with caution.

Mike Post or Bob Kurgan at Dean's Performance is your best bet. Brenspeed in Indiana is also good.

Better yet, install a wideband and have Don Lasota or 04sleeper email tune for you; you will be money ahead in the long run. And you do it all from the comfort of home.

Users who are viewing this thread