Anyone from FL???

DannySE99

Established Member
360R said:
Ft. Lauderdale here, when we gunna meet up, I have my roush now, but in a few weeks ill have my cobra... Any of you guys go out to 27 on the wkds???

I think I met you one time... over at the walmart at sawgrass mills. I have the redfire cobra... do you remember?

Danny.

360R

Established Member
DannySE99 said:
I think I met you one time... over at the walmart at sawgrass mills. I have the redfire cobra... do you remember?

Danny.

oo yea, hows that thing running. Last time i talked to you, you were stock i think, asking questions about traction... lol.. Done any mods lately?

smlblok302

Established Member
do any of the ft lauderdale guys hit the tower shops on friday nights?or the svt meets on i think its the first tuesday of every month at world ford pembroke pines?

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
smlblok302 said:
do any of the ft lauderdale guys hit the tower shops on friday nights?or the svt meets on i think its the first tuesday of every month at world ford pembroke pines?

i duno, i just moved out here :shrug:

DannySE99

Established Member
smlblok302 said:

I think a couple of guys are trying to organize a meet for tower shops this friday. I have not heard of the svt meet on the first tuesday of every month... but let me know if they do meet up because I would like to go. I just got my cobra like 4 months ago.

Danny.

DannySE99

Established Member
360R said:
oo yea, hows that thing running. Last time i talked to you, you were stock i think, asking questions about traction... lol.. Done any mods lately?

Not too many but I'm making about 68rwhp more :coolman: . All I have done is K&N FIPK, SLP CB, RWTD predator tune, and I have 315 nittos on there. Thats it for now.

Danny.

Users who are viewing this thread