anyone familar with windows movie maker??

306Stang

Established Member
saw it on my computer the other day. obviously i don't know what the hell i'm doin but have managed to put pictures in and music behind the pics. here's where my question is. . . what the hell do i do now?? i hit record then stopped to see what it had do and there was nothing. the progress(seconds, minutes, whatever) was going like something was playing but there were no pics or music. like i said i know NOTHING about editing or making my own videos, i was fartin' around and now have no clue what the next step should be. any suggestions??????????

dfw99cobra

Established Member
That's what I use. It's pretty easy to get started on but I'm still figuring everything out. I'll try to help as best I can if you have any questions.

EDIT: Forgot to help. You have to click between show timeline/show storyboard to get the music and pics inserted into a working video. You can preview your work by looking at the the timeline, going to the beginning, and pressing play. To finish or export any work you may have created you go to the "Finish Movie" tab on the left side and click "Save to My Computer". Hope this helps a little.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread