anyone ever used this fuell pump???

95PGTTech

Established Member
The Walbro is not that much more money that it is worth the catastrophic risks a bad fuel pump poses. Even from just an installation perspective, why save $30 and risk doing that job twice?

- Julia

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
first off, dont buy from that mustang warehouse, the guy is an a$$hole. just get the walbro, it brought my car back from the dead.

1997cobrasvt

Established Member
where and how much was that??? those flow 255 right??? what else do i need to gget guys for the instal of the fuel pump or does it come with it alll...should i get a fpr also?

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Are you saying catastrophic engine failure can come from a bad fuel pump? Fuel pumps go bad all the time. The most its going to do is just not turn and your motor will turn off or not want to turn on.

uncleremis

Established Member
Venomous281 said:
Are you saying catastrophic engine failure can come from a bad fuel pump? Fuel pumps go bad all the time. The most its going to do is just not turn and your motor will turn off or not want to turn on.

just imagine that happening at WOT, with 14lbs of boost or 125 shot of spray,or even 7000 rpm's of N/A power. if the pump stops the fuel stops! the air, however, will not stop. can you say LEAN condition!!!!!???? buy buy piston!!

Users who are viewing this thread