anyone ever used these?

spanky777will

Established Member
2.jpg

???

direct from Jesel:

Overhead Cam Follower - Racers have found that the standard O.E.M. cam followers just cannot stand up to extreme RPM's and loads from increased spring pressure, supercharging and fast lift cams. JESEL's new Double Roller Cam Followers operate with less friction by featuring a needle bearing roller on both the valve tip and camshaft to eliminate scrubbing and galling. The billet aluminum body is CNC machined from a proprietary 70 series aluminum that undergoes vibratory surface finish to eliminate any stress risers in the surface finish.

i'm looking at these due to the increased lift i have on my cams and they state you can run more lift with the same spring

found here:

http://www.jeselonline.com/index.php?categoryid=29

Will

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
In a 4.6L maybe, but our 5.4L's don't spin enough RPM's to really warrant something like that. There are a lot of people out there with 600+ RWHP on the stockers.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
Jessel has been a top player in valvetrain componants forever. Always quality products, although a bit pricey. I bet there is a lot more feedback on the Mustang race boards. It is a mod not many would spend the money for.
Personally I feel our motors could use better valvetrain control, even at relatively low RPMs.
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread