Anyone ever use or work on "Highpower" nitrous setups?

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
They use hi pressure nylon tubing instead of braided hose, and recommend the direct port setup, like this.

srt4.gif

Here's a conventional setup on a Lightning:

lightning.gif

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
am i missing something? seems bith pics are using the nylon line, and i dont see how were talking about high hp setups when the first shot looks like a neon or pt cruiser:shrug:
this looks like it would be stronger than the nylon line and make more power
directport01.jpg

Last edited:

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
am i missing something? seems bith pics are using the nylon line
They are, I meant conventional in the fact it's not direct port, it's plumbed into the air intake.

and i dont see how were talking about high hp setups when the first shot looks like a neon or pt cruiser
Highpower is the brand name, get it?

this looks like it would be stronger than the nylon line and make more power
The power made has nothing to do with the line used. As far as strength, well that's just what they use.

Again, anyone have experience??

tommygun

Established Member
NOS and NX both had kits for the 4.6 that used nylon lines. Its not unheard of, just not as common as braided. Saves money, easy to install, ect... I would not be worried.

116_0305_11_zdirect_port_nitrous_efiline_install.jpg

Gixx1300R

Established Member
I have designed and made Nitrous setup for Motorcycles. Spraying into the intake that way will be fine. It's close to the intake ports. The Nylon lines will not last that long because of the engine heat.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I went with stainless steel on my lines & used a NOS 4-1 disturbution blocks.......................

:pop:

I wouldn't touch plastic, for a nitrous line, not without a braid out it. :read:

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
We build nitrous manifolds at work. We use hard line (stainless tubing) as well as soft line.
95% of the manifolds we build, have both. When there are multiple systems (up to 4) installed anyway. The main reason for the soft line is not having the space for that much hard line. It would look like a bird nest with lines going everywhere. Using soft line, the solenoids can be mounted in the valley of the manifold. www.speedtechnitrous.com

Last edited:

Gixx1300R

Established Member
This is my 2 stage Spraybar. 2 inlets and 1 outlet. I conforms to AMA Prostar Real Street rules of limiting Dry Nitrous systems to only 4 nozzles. This is a way around that rule and allows you to run a 2 stage dry system and have 4 nozzles.
MVC-001F.jpg

MVC-002F.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

Last edited:

Gixx1300R

Established Member
Had to get a little creative with this one. CBR 1000 has secondary injectors on the top of the airbox so I had to install the Spraybar on the side and curve the nozzles.

MVC-005F-5.jpg

MVC-004F-7.jpg

MVC-003F-11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread