Anyone ever try Ciclon Rum?

Blackgeetee

Established Member
WOW!!

Now that's some good stuff! My sister and brother in law bought me a bottle as a house warming gift and I gotta tell you, I love it. You can make it about as strong as want and it still tastes great. Kind of a dangerous drink :rockon:

I've always loved Bacardi, but I think I like this even better. I think it actually might be made by Bacardi. Anyone else try this stuff?

bkint

Established Member
lol

As a teenager all my pussy friends drank beer because they didnt like hard stuff, but I was the only one shootin that stuff they all thought i was crazy. It takes like lemonlime lemonade so gooood. Very good stuff... tequila,rum, and limes all in one drink.

www.ciclonrum.com for all of you who dont know wtf we are talking about.

PS. it is made my bacardi (has bacardi rum in it with some tequila and lime flavorning)

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
What do you mean make it as strong as you want? You're not ruining a perfectly good alcohol with additives are you? Shame on you. ;-)

Blackgeetee

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Hey Joel. Where you been dude? :-D

Been busy moving. Nice avatar Larry, LMMFAO!!
:rockon:

Yeah you guys are gonna have to try it. Good sheeeeeit! :thumbsup:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I got some badass pineapple rum from St. Martaan island when I was there last summer. Ummm Ummm Ummm. It was good stuff. It was made by the native St. Martaan people. On that island, they have the cheapest liquor prices in the world. That is a fact. I also got a 1 liter bottle of 18 year old Glenlevet (sp?) scotch for $35. Here, it is around $120 for a bottle of the 15 year old stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread