Anyone ever see a "Blown by Kenne Bell" avatar or picture???

rocket5979

Established Member
Just wondering. I see the blown by Vortech and all those types of avatars, but no Kenne Bell ones. Anyone ever have or see any good KB avatars or pics???

Rob

GodStang

Established Member
I had one I made that had Kenne Bell and was the 650rwhp club with kenne bell in the middle. Then people started copying it so I changed it to my car club. I will look for it tonite and you can decide if you like it and if you want me to change it for your needs.

rocket5979

Established Member
GodStang said:
I had one I made that had Kenne Bell and was the 650rwhp club with kenne bell in the middle. Then people started copying it so I changed it to my car club. I will look for it tonite and you can decide if you like it and if you want me to change it for your needs.

That would be cool! I would owe you one bro. I might be needing the 650rwhp club here soon too BTW. hehehe. Yes for the Explorer.

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
There used to be an Avatar used by a few people on this site years ago that had Darth Vader holding up a Kenne Bell with the quote "It is your destiny" underneath it. It was truly badass.

GodStang

Established Member
Godbee600RWHPClubAvatarcopy.jpg

Sorry it has been so long. Been trying to get my car back together. This is one that I did awhile back and I am glad to see a few guys are using it. It was suppose to be 650 club but at the time of dyno I only had 649 rwhp. Hope this helps.

rocket5979

Established Member
GodStang said:
Godbee600RWHPClubAvatarcopy.jpg

Sorry it has been so long. Been trying to get my car back together. This is one that I did awhile back and I am glad to see a few guys are using it. It was suppose to be 650 club but at the time of dyno I only had 649 rwhp. Hope this helps.

Cool man! I think I need to have a friend edit out the Cobra part on the bottom and put Explorer.

"It was suppose to be 650 club but at the time of dyno I only had 649 rwhp"

One hp away and still didn't claim the 650 club! Now THAT is honor right there!

Thanks man it does help.

Users who are viewing this thread