Anyone ever heard of ASCAR ??

Jens03GT

Established Member
Nope, ASCAR. This is the British form of NASCAR. There is this beautiful track out here called Rockingham raceway. The guy that owns the track is the Vice President of NASCAR. Check out the website:
www.Rockingham.co.uk

Very nice.

They have certain days when you can pay to take your car on the track. It is so fun. They have all kinds of cars, Lotus, corvette, mustangs, TA's , Ferrari.
Check out the site. It is pretty interesting. I am going out there on Sunday for some of the races.:D

Jens03GT

Established Member
One of my buddies over is on the pit crew. Last time we went we got to ride in a Radical SR-3 fitted with a 1300cc engine with sequentail transmission. These are the new KIT cars that they are going to start racing over here. It was so exciting.:burn:

Last edited:

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
waive.gif

Jens03GT

Established Member
Hey I went to the races this weekend. I tell you guys what. These people could not drive worth a shit. Some of the drivers were not even out of high school yet.
Oh and check this out. The United States as a car in ASCAR. It is spounsered by the military. Well because of the war ASCAR did not want us to partake in the races. I was so mad. My friends on the pit crew sad that they had to beg to get in. So eventually they said fine but they us this peice of shit car that was not even set up for an oval track.:fm:

Jens03GT

Established Member
Oh well , all in all it was still fun. Does anyone who Steve Grissom is.? Well he was driving the car over here. He was the only one that could drive.

Users who are viewing this thread