Anyone ever have one?

svt_nick69

Established Member
Tonight I had a full body massage. The works: hot coals, oil's, towels, pads. It was awesome. I had a sweedish lady do the massage. Never had one till tonight and I feel so relaxed its amazing. She had this bed with 4 diff warm/hot blankets I sat in and had my legs over this warm pillow. It was dark inside with candles and some german music real quiet playing. Anyone ever done one of these massages? :D

If not, I highly recommend one.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I used to have one infrequently until I pinched a couple of nerves in my back. Now I try to go every couple of months.

svt_nick69

Established Member
no.....no happy ending for me. I wouldnt really want one from the lady who was giving me my massage. She was a nice and pretty cool lady but no thx.

svt_nick69

Established Member
You're punishing yourself before basic, huh?

Yea i am. Im still in the gym everyday bustin my ass pushin my limits. Its a good feeling knowing when you started working out you could barely do a certain weight, then you do it now with ease. :pepper:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Weight lifting and what they put you through is completly different things! You should have a heads up during basic though! I think i've told you this before but goodluck and thanks for joining up! Enjoy it now while you can, once you get in its not nearly as appealing lol! :beer:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
i have the attention span of a Chiahuahua on coke, i couldnt mange to just lay there that long lol

ummmm, your body would be SO relaxed that you'd have a hard time moving an arm or a leg..

I've had massages in Thailand (usually get an ugly old woman) but OMG every muscle in your body will feel so good when she's done.. it hurts at times when she's doing it though..

and a real massage dosnt' have a "happy ending"

M240Bravo

Established Member
Yea i am. Im still in the gym everyday bustin my ass pushin my limits. Its a good feeling knowing when you started working out you could barely do a certain weight, then you do it now with ease. :pepper:

What MOS are you joining?

Users who are viewing this thread