Anyone ever buy anything from the svtp store? If so how long does shipping take??

badaz5.0

Established Member
Sorry guys I know this isn't where this goes but didn't know the best place to post it! I ordered a hoodie, t-shirt, and decal package on november the 1st and I still haven't recieved it! Tried to get in contact with svtp to ask how long it would take but no response!! Figured maybe If I post this maybe I will get a response? Please let me know if you have ordered something from them how long it took you to recieve it. thanks

badaz5.0

Established Member
I paid through PayPal and got no tracking number just a payment number through PayPal! I went to the contact us page and emailed them and have had no response! I'm not mad or anything just would like to know when it will get to me!

badaz5.0

Established Member
Ok I have pm'd Sid297 for two days now and no response has been given! Guess I will have to file a dispute with PayPal? Didnt want to do that but I guess I have no other choice since the administrator doesn't want to pm me back!

badaz5.0

Established Member
I don't really give a shit where he is at! He has access to the site and can email someone! I would hate to take a few min of his time to purchase there items!

19Mystic96

Established Member
I don't really give a shit where he is at! He has access to the site and can email someone! I would hate to take a few min of his time to purchase there items!

Yes n00b, the owner of this website is scamming you for the cost of a few articles of clothing..

Not everybody has time to sit and write emails and reply to PMs while busy taking care of more important things.. Be patient.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

Chill a little please, He was at SEMA and now at LA, do you know how many emails and PMs per day he gets?

He has very little time right now to check in.

You will get your stuff just give a little time.

And actually this wasn't the best place to put this.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I would suggest NOT disputing the transaction with Paypal. That's just wrong. Sid will take good care of you for waiting. He always goes above and beyond.

Monster Mach

Established Member
In for box of items with dog shit inside bag instead of hoodie

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
N00bsauce needs to chill out. Travis is one of my closest friends. He's been extremely busy lately. Why? Because he wants to provide YOU with new and original content on the bleeding edge of the industry.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
When were you billed for it?

You don't "get billed". The order is placed and payed for instantly via Paypal.

This society of instance gratification is getting a little out of hand I think. Anyone remember the days that 4-6 weeks for shipping was considered fast? Good god badaz5.0, settle down, you'll get your stuff! SVTPerformance is not Walmart, we don't have a shipping department waiting to fullfill and ship your order, Travis ships the stuff out as soon as he can. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread