Anyone else watching the cheap 93 Cobra Blk/Blk on ebay?

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
Not mine, it's on ebay right now. At $4800 current bid, someone needs to save this car. 3 days left.

Looks like a decent car and has straight lines. Yet it's another 93 Cobra police raid drug car. Another drug car 93 cobra.....SERIOUSLY? .... are 93 Cobra's really what you douchebag's want to use to slang drugs? It's 2010 and we still have our 93 cobra's mixed up in this BS!! Ad shows title and odo issues but at $4800 it would be a good deal.

Rear emblems are on the wrong side and the side snakes are so far off location which means to me, it's a repaint. Someone that's not very smart has obvioulsy touched this car but looks like a easy fix.

Some TLC could make this a nice car. Dunno why the guy has 4 pics of the title.

Ford : Mustang: eBay Motors (item 220691733602 end time Nov-10-10 18:15:00 PST)

WillyB93

Established Member
The car has been listed on ebay before and didn't sell. I don't remember what it got to price wise last time. I would say he has had alot of questions about the title with the pictures posted on there. It does look to be a nice car that could be brought back to be a decent looking car.

buddha93

Established Member
I'm always watching a car somewhere.

Like Willy said, it's been listed before and has never done anything. I'd be a bit leary on this one, sight unseen, as I'm sure it has some title "cleaning" that's been performed IIRC, not to mention what the seller may have omitted in the listing.

TX93Cobra

Established Member
hmm i wonder if its real. the badges on the back trunk or switched from the way i normally see the ford emblem and cobra placed.... did they do some like that or what???

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
One way that I check to see if it's real or not. I look for the Vin# tag on the door first, if it's shown. The other way, is to look at the steering wheel. If it (doesn't) have CRUISE CONTROL BUTTONs MOUNTED ON EACH SIDE OF THE AIR BAG. Then it's REAL. All mustangs EXCEPT 93 Cobras have cruise control.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread