Anyone else try Americana AmeriSeal? (Detail Box Sample)

2014GT

Established Member
Curious if anyone had tried it out? I used mine over the weekend, really cool that it can be applied right over plastics and vinyl stripes as it doesn't dry white. Are there any other sealants that can be applied over flat/satin surfaces?

I like the product, other than it seemed a little hard to remove as it seems to be a little oily and likes to smear. I imagine after the first wash the residue will be gone. The sample I received was barely enough to do the car, wish I had a touch more to be able to do the glass and all, I was worried the whole time I wasn't going to have enough to finish.

2014GT

Established Member
It was totally fine on my stripes, just didn't care for the residue after removal. Seems sorta oily, could be the humidity around here though.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
It was totally fine on my stripes, just didn't care for the residue after removal. Seems sorta oily, could be the humidity around here though.

interesting. i have brand new ford hood stripes im putting on later in the year once everything else is done. maybe i should test a little on my old stripe?

Users who are viewing this thread