Anyone else starting school tomorrow?

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
School starts back up tomorrow for me. I don't have class until Tuesday, but I still have to go down to the Administration office to get some stuff ironed out tomorrow. After being off and on with my ex for the past 2+ years, i can't wait to get back to school and all the girls that come along with it.

I swear that since graduating high school, i have probably passed about 3 classes and only one with a decent grade. First year at HSU, I didn't go to a single class for a month straight towards the end of the year because of hangovers, being tired, or getting distracted. I just never went to class, I might have went to school but that didn't mean I went to class that day. I took about 2 years off and think that this time around I might actually be up to it.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
ive been non-stop..took 10 hours in the numbers, and just finish my one class for intersession this past sat. Week off then fall...gotta get done and get life going :)

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I start next Monday. Usually procrastination is my friend, but I found out that procrastination is a ****ing stupid thing to do when registering for classes. Hopefully some pot heads drop out of the classes I wanted.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I start next Monday. Usually procrastination is my friend, but I found out that procrastination is a ****ing stupid thing to do when registering for classes. Hopefully some pot heads drop out of the classes I wanted.

LOL, yeah registering is one thing that you don't want to do late. Good luck with that. Most 'pot heads' aren't going to drop until they realize they aren't going to pass, which will be too late to add. My hardest thing was trying to get all the classes i'm trying to take on the same days with out any timing problems.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
LOL, yeah registering is one thing that you don't want to do late. Good luck with that. Most 'pot heads' aren't going to drop until they realize they aren't going to pass, which will be too late to add. My hardest thing was trying to get all the classes i'm trying to take on the same days with out any timing problems.

Basically I have Math, Business, and Astronomy on Mondays and Wednesdays. Each class is spread out like 3 hours lol. Then I have a 4 hour English class on Thursday night. Then I have a 6 HOUR Film History class on Saturday mornings, but it's only for a little over a month so it shouldn't be too bad.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I'm limited to 13 units right now because of the whole 'not passing very many classes' thing. I withdrew late from most, but it still puts me on academic probation. I just tried to get all my classes on a tues/thurs schedule so that I wouldn't have to go back and forth to campus all week for a couple of hours a day.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
I start Monday. I'm definately not looking forward to studying. I've got 15 hours this semester. Physics will probably be the only class I will need to study hard for.

Last edited:

VAMPIR3

Established Member
I friggin wish I had a Cobra while I was in School..... I bet all the girls eat that up and the guys are jealous as hell in the mornings when you all roll in:lol1:

Got Boost?

Established Member
yup its supposed to start up for me tomorrow too. last year in high school. but it may get canceled tomorrow because a hurricane is supposed to hit. either way, for the first time in my life im excited to start school again - i guess because i know i only have 1 year left.

M4RK

Established Member
I've got about a year and a half left. I start on the 27th, taking 16 cred/hours. I'm not looking forward to it at all. Thermodynamics, Kinematics & Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Mechanics of Materials, Circuts & Electronics... School is gona rape me :cryying:

RookieBeotch

Post Whore!!
Established Member
I start this next Monday the 25th but move in to the dorms on Wednesday I'm pretty excited for school for the first time in a long time. I've got 16 sh with Rhetoric, Philosphy and the Just Society, Intro to American Politics and Math for Business, and the one I'm really looking forward to Mountain Bicycling! First semester of the college career, wish me luck.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Heck no. And thank the Lord I'm done with school. One of the happiest days of my life was when I graduated HS and realized I didn't HAVE to go to school any more.

Users who are viewing this thread