Anyone else pregnant or expecting a child?

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I know this isn't the typical car forum topic, but I am curious to see who else is as excited as me :D

I have a disabled 16 year old Daughter, wasn't planning on having anymore children, but my husband and I figured we should give it a try, a totally out of the blue decision, we started in-vitro fertilation and it was a long process,
we were sucessful on the very first try, but the injections etc. get old fast.

Our first ultrasound we found out we were having twins! Naturally we are hoping for a boy and girl, but as long as they are happy and healthy we will be happy with whatever we get.

I am almost 13 weeks along now, and everything is going good, I have found one of the best doctors in the country for high risk pregnancies, my first child was born early (lousy doctor at the time) but this time around and twins you are better safe then sorry (IMO)

in 7 weeks we will know the sex of the Babies, and thats when I am going to have the nursery done, as we are bouncing between 3 colors right now.

here are my little angels (at 11 weeks)
Babiesat11wekks5-5-09.jpg

convert03cobra

Established Member
I sometimes feel like I'm pregnant after drinking a bunch of beer some weekends. Does that count? Anyway, congrats on the new addition to the family. I hope you get that boy and girl you are hoping for.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Wow, congrats! :beer:

Molly and Kyle are also having twins.
if its the Molly I know on here from Montana, we have been conparing notes, since she is ahead of me, she has been a wealth of knowledge I have had the 50 questions too

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
if its the Molly I know on here from Montana, we have been conparing notes, since she is ahead of me, she has been a wealth of knowledge I have had the 50 questions too

Yep, it's me!!

I have an appointment tomorrow and cannot WAIT to hear their heartbeats. It's so wonderful and reassuring. :-D

Oh, and I want to see a belly pic when you are at 20 weeks or so. I still can't believe how big I am already.

Last edited:

95!Vette!

Established Member
Good luck, and I'm happy for you twins runs in my family, I could'nt see lil twin me's running around lol. Anyway congratulations:beer:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
We have 2 already and that's enough. My factory is closed! :lol:

Congrats on your twins, that is so exciting! Is this going to be a trend on here?

Users who are viewing this thread