Anyone else offer a warranty like BMW?

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
Does any other car company offer a warranty similar to BMW?

Estimated maintenance costs 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Oil changes $0.00
Windshield wiper blade inserts $0.00
Brakes, including rotors and pads $0.00
Scheduled service inspections $0.00
Belts $0.00
Engine air filters $0.00
Brake fluid service $0.00
Total $0.00
Total $0.00

this is for new, and CPO bmw cars.

Last edited:

tvguy

Not that I'm aware of. Those twin turbo 335i's look pretty cool too. Still a lot of $$$ though.
PACOTACO

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I dunno if they're still like this, but Audi was great. We took our '04 3.2 TT into the dealer so they could check the alignment. We got it back in a few hours and they'd fixed the problem, changed the oil, topped off all the fluids, changed the wiper blades, washed, waxed, and detailed the thing. Didn't cost us a penny.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
I dunno if they're still like this, but Audi was great. We took our '04 3.2 TT into the dealer so they could check the alignment. We got it back in a few hours and they'd fixed the problem, changed the oil, topped off all the fluids, changed the wiper blades, washed, waxed, and detailed the thing. Didn't cost us a penny.

We do at our dealer.

Audi's warranty is the best. They cover everything.

They'll even pay when the car is out of warranty if the car has a all the maint records.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
When we were shopping for the TT, the sales dude offered to let us take one for 24 hours to see if it's what we wanted. Nothing like tossing the keys to a brand new $47k car to people he's just met. BMW reps would laugh you out of the building if you asked for something like that. Audi is great in just about every way if you like the styling, but you'll pay out the ass for it.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
We do at our dealer.

Audi's warranty is the best. They cover everything.

They'll even pay when the car is out of warranty if the car has a all the maint records.

i'd buy a RS4 if it had turbos. but until then i rather be in the new M5

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
When we were shopping for the TT, the sales dude offered to let us take one for 24 hours to see if it's what we wanted. Nothing like tossing the keys to a brand new $47k car to people he's just met. BMW reps would laugh you out of the building if you asked for something like that. Audi is great in just about every way if you like the styling, but you'll pay out the ass for it.

Alot of dealers here let you take the car/truck for 24 hours.

:rockon:

roushcobra2003

Established Member
Easy said:
i'd buy a RS4 if it had turbos. but until then i rather be in the new M5
RS6 is what u want...Its a V8 TT...I drove one the other day... but its about $100k...
But if u want to go all out get a S8 with a v10 from a lambo...

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
hydroshutter said:
I'd really like to get into the new 335.

ya i like it too, i haerd they are having trouble with the turbos though? maybe just a rumor.......the car is expensive for a 3 series in my opinion, idk if i'd drop the cash on one.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I'll more than likely buy a regular 330 or something if I'm serious about buying a new 3-Series. It doesn't really fit my style, so it'd be a tough choice over a new C6.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
roushcobra2003 said:
RS6 is what u want...Its a V8 TT...I drove one the other day... but its about $100k...
But if u want to go all out get a S8 with a v10 from a lambo...

I could of sworn that the RS6 is a V10 with 435hp. They tested the S6, E63, and M5 in the recent Motortrend magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread