Anyone else have this problem...?

Mattz

Established Member
You have your eyes set on a new car that you really want, you finally get the car, and after a while it gets "old" and you want something newer and faster? I've went from a 97 gt, 99 gt, and now an 01 Cobra, and I just turned 18, if that gives you any idea as to how fast I go through these things. Now I am REALLY wanting an 04 Cobra. They're faster, look a lot better in my opinion, and of course newer which isn't a real big issue since my car has low miles. Maybe it's just me but I dunno, this is becoming very expensive. :)

And yes I pay for my cars. :)

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
It always took me long enough to get the money for a car, that by the time I got it it was what I wanted. But I always had big dreams from the start. Only reason I didn't shoot for an 03 is because they were just being released when I bought my 99. You can always go bigger/better but have to find a happy medium sometimes.

Mattz

Established Member
99cobrablack said:
It always took me long enough to get the money for a car, that by the time I got it it was what I wanted. But I always had big dreams from the start. Only reason I didn't shoot for an 03 is because they were just being released when I bought my 99. You can always go bigger/better but have to find a happy medium sometimes.
Yeah I know... seems like everytime I pay off a car I want to sell it and get a newer one. I guess the only complaint with the 01 is that a lot of people think it's an 03, and when I tell them it's not they totally discredit it. Yeah I know I could throw a supercharger on there, but the 04 just has the all around package with looks, so I guess I could start saving for that. I am very fortunate for what I have, though.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Lets see here. Im 31, driving since 15. 1st car given, ive bought all the rest. Ive owned 15 different cars and trucks, and 2 bikes (both in last 2 years). Ive had as many as 5 vehicles at one time. Ill say that i dont generally keep something for long :)

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
You just have a love for cars there is nothing wrong with variety. My sig doesnt even have all of the rides. My first car was a 69 corvette that needs some love. I also have a 67 Camaro in rough shape. I also bought a 50 chevy pickup and did a camaro front clip on it then gave it to my dad. The hard part about having all these toys is storing them we ended up renting part of a warehouse to fit them all.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Yeah I have that problem. I have had at least 5 stangs in the last few years. I am also wanting an 04 cobra now but just won't be able to make it happen.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Nope, I have had my GT for 8 years and I still love it as much as I did when I first got it.......maybe a little more. :D

I have only owned two cars in my life. My first one was a 86 300ZX (my brothers old car) which I traded it on my Mustang.

Last edited:

Mattz

Established Member
freight hauler said:
Pace yourself young man... debt can sneak up on you very quickly :nono:
Well I pay each car off then use that as a down payment on the next one, so I'm not too concerned in that area, ;)

Users who are viewing this thread