anyone else hammered

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
definately drunk last night
and the Tech/OU game is tonight, and the gates to our tailgate area open in 1hr........nuff said!

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
have a feeling that a lot of michigan fans will be joining you tonight...

as well as OSU fans

roadracer247

Established Member
ohohohohohoho mememememememe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and congrats to me for making the 38 mile drive gome without getignn pullled over!!!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:and by thee way........i heart beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer::rockon::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Thanks for putting everyone on the road in danger you moron.

Last edited:

DanTheMan18

Established Member
ohohohohohoho mememememememe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and congrats to me for making the 38 mile drive gome without getignn pullled over!!!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:and by thee way........i heart beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer::rockon::beer::beer::beer::beer:

It's a shame you didn't get your ass pulled over. You might actually have learned something, instead of thinking you got away with something, which will just encourage you to do it again.

Hope no one else gets injured or killed someday because of your ignorance.

roadwarrior60

Established Member
Were you drunk and driving home? If so, i hope you die alone.

actually no i wasn't driving........hence why i didn't get pulled over. so sorry i didn't use the correct words(ride instead of drive) i was a little drunk. oh and thanks for the blessing.:nonono:

Dude, that's so not cool. Can't believe you would say that you drove 38 miles drunk and proud of it

see above

rule #6 says ban
6. Discussion of illegal activities, including drugs, is prohibited.

you suck ass If you are serious :nonono:

and I agree with DaleM

oh you mean like street racing:rollseyes gee, i never see anything about ILLEGAL street racing on this site.

Thanks for putting everyone on the road in danger you moron.

only thing anyone was in danger of was driving thru the puke that i left on the side of the off ramp.:xpl::thumbsup:

It's a shame you didn't get your ass pulled over. You might actually have learned something, instead of thinking you got away with something, which will just encourage you to do it again.

Hope no one else gets injured or killed someday because of your ignorance.

yeah it is a shame, cause nothing would have happened and everyone on here would have nothing to jump to conlusions about.

some of you people make me laugh, tell me that none of you have EVER driven drunk. and remember thats only like 2 beers or mixed drinks according to the law. let he who is sinless cast the 1st stone. oh and daleM, wishing death on people is not cool my friend. you are the 1st one i want to hear from saying that you have never left the bar after more than 2 drinks and driven home. if you cant honestly say that, then please.............. stfu:thumbsup:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
ohohohohohoho mememememememe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and congrats to me for making the 38 mile drive gome without getignn pullled over!!!!!r::beer:

actually no i wasn't driving........hence why i didn't get pulled over. so sorry i didn't use the correct words(ride instead of drive) i was a little drunk. oh and thanks for the blessing.:nonono:

oh you mean like street racing:rollseyes gee, i never see anything about ILLEGAL street racing on this site.

yeah it is a shame, cause nothing would have happened and everyone on here would have nothing to jump to conlusions about.

some of you people make me laugh, tell me that none of you have EVER driven drunk. and remember thats only like 2 beers or mixed drinks according to the law. let he who is sinless cast the 1st stone. oh and daleM, wishing death on people is not cool my friend. you are the 1st one i want to hear from saying that you have never left the bar after more than 2 drinks and driven home. if you cant honestly say that, then please.............. stfu:thumbsup:

No one jumped to conclusions that you didn’t point to,
I was bringing light to your idiotic post,
And I don’t drink, it all tastes like crap, so you are the idiot jumping to conclusions. The only shame in driving drunk, is usually the drunk one lives when they wreck into someone else,

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
New night more liquor.
logo_home_canadian.gif
FTMFW Feeling great and its only early:beer:

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
tail gated for 4hrs before the TTU/OU game
then we won so that gave me even more reason to get shittay!!!!!!
^obv drunk post!!!

Users who are viewing this thread