Anyone down to meet up in the SFV tonight?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
tonight is also van nuys cruise night!:banana:

How is that these days? I checked it a few months ago, and with that Chevy dealer gone/moved there really is no good lot for people to gather at. Maybe a few were scattered around Ralphs but that was it. :shrug:

eddyroxx

Established Member
last month was my first time going and cars were just parked along the road. very few were at ralphs, most were in the small parking lot between the gas station and that restaurant

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Tony u going tnite?
I might head out anthony, just to go watch ill be taking my DD hit me up if you wanna go by and check it out. Some of the members are also going.

where is the meet tonight i might swing by:)
whats the address.
iam in the East L.A area between montebello, pico rivera, commerce and montery park area
Just take the 101 freway towards ventura, get off tampa, turn right, just after parthenia ave. you'll see all the crowd on the right hand side in the In N' Out.

tonight is also van nuys cruise night!:banana:

Yup, i might be be able to go as well, see you at th meets later. Lets meet in front of the costco, away from the big crowd.

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
i'm in glendale too if you ever want to meet up.. car's on jackstands right now but still fun to chitchat

Cool man, sounds good dude. I dont see any around here. Just stupid ass kids with random ass cars hauling ass and getting pulled over. You live in glendale, you know how it is over here lol.

And thanks again for the reply on the shirt thread I made. Was looking for that god damn thread lol.

Im Arbi.

:beer:

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Me an EddyRoxx went to the meets last night, its was okay, some street action was fun to watch! For DisposableHero & bizzmeister you guys should come down here next weeks so we can chit chat and maybe watch some racing.

Eddy, next week ill se you there!

Users who are viewing this thread