Anyone deal with ONE STOP MOTORS.COM??

kcast

LEO
Established Member
Anyone deal with ONE STOP MOTORS.COM??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basically the guy called me and told me that they could guarantee that they would sell my car for $1k over what I was asking...the catch...it costs $448 bucks to do so...they get top notch advertising, etc and when you go to yahoo and type in 2004 mustang cobra your ad is the first thing that pops up on the search engine...what do you think

www.onestopmotors.com

kcast

LEO
Established Member
i went ahead and signed up, he told me he could get $1k more plus the $448 and sell my car w/in 6 weeks or my money back so screw it

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Never heard of the place. I'm not a big fan of advertisers calling people with cars for sale to sell them additional services...so that's one strike against them. :kaboom:

I reviewed their "Platinum" ad package, which is what they quoted you:

http://www.onestopmotors.com/plat.aspx

They put your car on a bunch of different sites, but none of them are the big players. I've never even heard of most of them. I don't see anything about a guarantee, either. If you want it put on major classified websites, that costs extra, too.

Have you tried AutoTrader.com and some of the more popular Mustang message boards?

edit - woops...too late. Well, be sure to post an update if the car actually sells.

kcast

LEO
Established Member
yeah its on just about every forum, and i got a guarantee from him, it doesnt say it on the website, if i dont like thier services, ill just dispute the credit card services

Users who are viewing this thread