anyone coming in for Natrionals at Texas Motoplex

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
Hello everyone, as most of you know the Nationals are coming to Texas Motorplex at Ennis Oct 9-12.

Randy Meyers, top alcohol dragster driver will be at Doug Stanley Ford Oct 8 to show off his car and signings. We want to get a bigger event going for that day. We want the SVT group to be a big part of that day! I would like to see as many of you come out and bring your rides as possible that day. We are in thoughts right now. I believe we may put on some sort of car show, maybe even a dyno day at the dealership. Any ideas would be appreciated, in the mean time please plan on attending that day. I know it in the middle of the week, but alot wil be in town for the event. So, get off work or drop by after work and come check everything out. I will keep you posted on the events as soon as they come available to me.

BAD03SVT

Established Member
where is it located in dallas i see the signs at the motorplex all the time. i am in waco but might get off work and come up there

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
ok, llittle change of plans, the day is now OCT 9, Thursday! from 5:00 to 7:00 . Just a little get together. We are going to have a "mini" car show. We will be giving out suite passes for the nationals that weekend to the winners.

More to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, I knew you would be involved. It is very much appreciated, and does not go unnoticed. TRalk to ya soon.

We are located at 515 I-35 E South In Desoto, TX 75115

We are just a couple miles south of 20 on I35 E .

coleman

Established Member
snakeluvr, yes, Doug Stanley Ford is on your side of Dallas. DSF is most likely closer to you than me (time-wise) ... :lol1:

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
No one called me about putting gears and bushings in when they took apart my rear end. Even after I told them too. :shrug:

I'll be there.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
I can make it now that it is Thur Oct 9. I can get off work a little early and tackle that made traffic from Richardson to Desoto

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Its really to be there to have plenty of time to fix the problems that happen to you.

Originally posted by coleman
i'm going to take off the whole afternoon & arrive early for the best spot! :thumbsup:

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
hey guys, talk it up and lets make it a big get together. trying to get a dyno for the day brought in. In the works, doesnt look goo but we are trying. Tims working on some more give aways, door prises, etc....

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
thx Coleman. Good seeing ya today, sorry undercircumstances. Let me know about the roll cage........

coleman

Established Member
my wife wants me to get it ... :lol1:

now, if i could just talk her into some more performance mods.
oh wait, isn't a solid axle a *safety* mod?!?
and those 55# injectors make the car run safer too...
NOS is safe, isn't it ... :lol1:

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
my wife wants me to get it ... :lol1:

now, if i could just talk her into some more performance mods.
oh wait, isn't a solid axle a *safety* mod?!?
and those 55# injectors make the car run safer too...
NOS is safe, isn't it ... :lol1:

just one word........."YES!"

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
well no luck on the mobile dyno guy. So Tim is a little pissed about it so I think he is planning on going ahead and installing one here are the shop. He reallly wants one bad. So we are going to just have our little, maybe big car show. Top "A'" dragster driver will be here signing autographs, maybe 2 other racers will be onhand. We will be giving out some prizes, food etc... Maybe afterwards, we can all go cause some little cobra mayhem somewhere together. MOire to follow!!!!!

Doug Stanley Ford
515 I-35 E South
Desoto, TX 75115

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Care to section off a location that would enable us to do some burnouts in the parking lot and not have to worry about getting nailed for "Exhibition of Speed" by the police?

Users who are viewing this thread