Anyone clips with spintechs???

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
Please anyone with sound clips or vids of your stang with spintechs! Any links or help would be great...

THEBUSDRIVER

Established Member
i had a 98 cobra with a dr. gas x and spintech dumps and it sounde sick as ****! it was a little loud inside the car at likw 2 -2400 rpms. Sorry dont have any sound clips.

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
wow... yeah.. i dont think thats it Vegas... haha i meant the mufflers. I didnt know wheels made sound? (sound clips i asked for...)

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by mwaull
wow... yeah.. i dont think thats it Vegas... haha i meant the mufflers. I didnt know wheels made sound? (sound clips i asked for...)

Give the Ricers time and I am sure they will figure out a way!!:lol:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I have them on my 03 with a magnaflow catted X pipe. I dont have a clip but pm me and I can send you a vhs video of my car....
It is by far the best sounding exhaust for the mustang. I had magnaflow and Ive heard flowmaster and bassani but I love spintech and I swear by them as does scream'nCobra!

Wicked

Established Member
I have a short video of my car with spintechs and dr gas x, PM me a email address and I'll send it to you.. I also posted video on here a few weeks back of my car. You can still hear the exhaust over the music.

But I have the other video of some throttle punches in the driveway if ya wanna hear. I love it and have gotten nothing but good reviews from fellow stangers or other motorsist driving beside me.

Last edited:

01kotaRT

Established Member
go to spintechmufflers.com and visit the media section, they have a pretty good clip of a GT at different speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread