Anyone buy the X50 Steamer

CobraCarrera

Established Member
I bought a Shark steamer a while ago and was disappointed that it never really got hot enough to work properly and has been sitting in the closet ever since.....

I see the X50 steamer on TV a lot and I wonder if anyone has bought it and how well it works......It has variable heat adjustment which is what I need...

oldmodman

Established Member
I bought a McCulloch steamer from Harbor Freight for $29.95 a few years ago and it still works fine. It's not going to generate as much steam as a real professional steam generator but for what I wanted it for (cleaning door jams on cars and around engine components) it work OK.

A professional steam generator can cost over, way over, a thousand dollars.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
I bought a McCulloch steamer from Harbor Freight for $29.95 a few years ago and it still works fine. It's not going to generate as much steam as a real professional steam generator but for what I wanted it for (cleaning door jams on cars and around engine components) it work OK.

A professional steam generator can cost over, way over, a thousand dollars.

Yeah I know...you are right...that is why I was hoping to get away with that X50 at $150 or so.....I would love to get the grout in the kitchen perfect again....

Tispho

Established Member
I've never had any luck with OTC steamers. All Purpose Cleaner and scrub for me.

Users who are viewing this thread