anyone buy my old 03 cobra????

ls1eater

Established Member
Traded it in for an 04 onix white cobra....it was an 03 cobra DSG with around 36k miles traded it in at brandon ford....Just wondering if anyone on here happen to pick it up.....Just to see where she's at now.......

MIKEC501

Established Member
ls1eater said:
Traded it in for an 04 onix white cobra....it was an 03 cobra DSG with around 36k miles traded it in at brandon ford....Just wondering if anyone on here happen to pick it up.....Just to see where she's at now.......

how long ago ? about two month's ago they had a dsg but i thought it had more mile's than that and they wanted 25k for it so i passed on it and found my white 03 with 19,000 mile's for 22.5 all stock.

ls1eater

Established Member
I traded it in a little more than 3 months ago so ya that was prob it....it had a maganflow x pipe and bassani catback unless they put it back to stock and had nitto 555r's unless those where changed too and also a spec stage 3 clutch.....it had a JLT intake but i took it off to put on my new cobra :thumbsup:

MIKEC501

Established Member
ls1eater said:
I traded it in a little more than 3 months ago so ya that was prob it....it had a maganflow x pipe and bassani catback unless they put it back to stock and had nitto 555r's unless those where changed too and also a spec stage 3 clutch.....it had a JLT intake but i took it off to put on my new cobra :thumbsup:

small world i was going to trade my 04 sonic lightning in on it and they only wanted to give me 19k so f -um. was there a silver 04 vert there when you traded it in? and what did they give you on trade?

ls1eater

Established Member
Nope they only had one cobra and had only had it for a week so I left and they told me they would call me in two days after they inspected it all and all that good stuff....good thing was they told me if i bought it it would be under warranty and that was before they found out it had a 2.93 pulley hehe....But Ive had some work done and warranty held so I know its not bs....I got 21.5k for it.....

Users who are viewing this thread