anyone bought from m. unlimited?

sonicblustreak

Established Member
I need to buy a new conv. top for my '91. Mustangs unlimited has one for about 30-40 dollars cheaper than any other. Has anyone bought from them, and if so were you happy with their products?

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Mustangs unlimited has always been very professional in their dealings with me. I always got exactly what i ordered. I don't deal with them much anymore b/c I find them to be more expensive on the parts I need.

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
I Have Never Ordered, I Just Called To See If Part I Was Looking For Was In Stock And Went And Picked It Up. Some Stuff Was A Little More Expensive But If You Needed It Yesterday You Will Usually Pay A Little More. I Had No Problems.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
To me, the prices seem on the high side allthough their top prices are right on point. I live in Ct and their counter service sucks @ss. Sometimes you have to stand there for 10 min before they even come out and you can hear them all in the back F'n off. Most of the people there dont even own a Mustang. Just a job to them. If you know someone there the deals are deep though. Just my 2 cents.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
03 TOPLESSSVT said:
To me, the prices seem on the high side allthough their top prices are right on point. I live in Ct and their counter service sucks @ss. Sometimes you have to stand there for 10 min before they even come out and you can hear them all in the back F'n off. Most of the people there dont even own a Mustang. Just a job to them. If you know someone there the deals are deep though. Just my 2 cents.

+1

But it is nice having them soo close and they're open Sundays.

Their products have always been fine for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread