anyone around the hanover/york/gettysburg pa area?

cemille01

high on psi.......
Established Member
im new to the seen just picked up a 2003 10th anniversary cobra,44,000 miles.....cars got about $10,000 in mods,wondering if theres anyone around the hanover/york/gettysburg area thats familer with the terminator that would wanna maybe show me around the car a little bit and check it over, gotta take it to get retuned and didnt wanna pay the tuner to walk me thru the sct handheld tuner,just tryin to learn as much as i can about the car too and lookin for some people to cruise with

kbrier

Established Member
York Cobra

Hi:

I am located in York and picked up my 03 Cobra Vert in May. I am still new to this whole Mustang Cobra thing too! Have not got into too much trouble yet … this thing is bad ass and I am having a blast driving this car. I found this guy in York that is a Ford mechanic that has been helping me out with my car after he is done with work and on weekends. He has an assortment of Mustangs and is really into it. Maybe we could meet up and see what you have … let me know where you are going to be in the next few weeks!
:rockon:

cemille01

high on psi.......
Established Member
hell yea that would be cool! where did you buy it? apple chevrolet? if so i almost bought that one lol i would love too meet up that would be badass

kbrier

Established Member
York Cobra

Yes; I bought it from Apple on Rt. 30. I was pissed since my Acura TL would not pass inspection so I traded it on the Cobra. Always wanted one, so made it happen!! I will PM you to see when we can meet up to check out the cars.:thumbsup:

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
We live about 30 min from the york area and would be happy to look it over for you. We usually go up that way every week or so. You can send me a message at [email protected] and we can set something up. We will be out of town next week but will be back the following weekend.

rw93cobra

Established Member
Hey, nice to see another member from the Hanover area. I'm from Hanover myself. I bought my 03 sonic blue cobra back in may but have been around mustangs since I've been driving. I'd be willing to help you out as I usually do all the work to my own cars. I'll send you a pm with my phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread