Anyone around Norfolk Nebraska with a "stock" 03/04 cobra????

F8L BYT

Established Member
There is a guy on LS1tech who thinks that his lid and catback 02 camaro will beat a stock cobra any day of the week. I am looking for someone around there to run him and basically educate him that 03/04 cobra's are out of his level. He is extremely cocky and a lot of us just want to see him get put in his place.

If you are interested or know of someone let me know and Ill give you some more info.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
norfolk isnt too far from Omaha but what a waste of time. I dont know any stock cobra around here anymore. Would love to race him with a 100 shot and his current mods vs mine :banana:

F8L BYT

Established Member
What is done to your car? The cobra doesnt have to be stock but as close to it as possible since this tool thinks his car and the gm brand is almighty and he can beat one anyday of the week!

VtekII

Established Member
get him paul... i will have another "stock" terminator in the spring of next year... but it will be a vert and i probly wont do much racing

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
What is done to your car? The cobra doesnt have to be stock but as close to it as possible since this tool thinks his car and the gm brand is almighty and he can beat one anyday of the week!

steg stage 4 eaton, ported plenum and tb, 2.76 upper, idler, cold air, mafia, dual pass h/e, GT pumps, KB BAP, mody FPDM, o/r Hpipe, magnaflow catback, and irs diff and subframe bushings. Also nitto dr's. Shooting for 500rwhp. He might get for the 60 but then should be bus lengths after that:burnout:

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Joey has a almost stock CO cobra here in omaha.

I would say my 03 cobra motor is fairly stock with just upper pulley, headers, exhaust, afco heat exchanger, jlt cold air but then again its in a fox coupe so not sure if that would count haha.

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
There is a kid on StarCityRacing.com named "Lthl03Vert" with a cobra with a pulley and exhaust in Norfolk

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I'll run that ls1 first. If he beats me, then he can run a cobra. This summer i ran a auto ls1 from a roll(interstate), he had me by roughly 1 1/2 cars-2cars at 115. we started at a 35 roll. I believe he said he had long tubes, a valve body, and 373 gears.

schacher94gt

Established Member
no worries guys Lthl03Vert will be raping him once the snow melts and ill be filming it to post on multiple forums

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
^^^^^this!! Haha I run 12.45@115 on idle launches, ill put my et streets on and have a lot of fun, prlly as much fun as I did reading the 2011 5.0 vs mystic

F8L BYT

Established Member
no worries guys Lthl03Vert will be raping him once the snow melts and ill be filming it to post on multiple forums

:dancenana: I cant wait. I have so much hate for that kid

^^^^^this!! Haha I run 12.45@115 on idle launches, ill put my et streets on and have a lot of fun, prlly as much fun as I did reading the 2011 5.0 vs mystic

:lol::beer: you would stomp him

I read the first page of that link and the last page. Dude is a complete dipshit.

Yes sir he is as you can tell by my sig

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
I kinda hope he hides a bottle and surprises you guys lol. I just wanna see the war that would.start over here! I do agree thoug- the kid sounds like a tool

Users who are viewing this thread