Anyone able to get (or know a dealer that would sell) a GT500 for X-plan?

Supernova

Established Member
I would love to pick up a 2013 GT500 or Boss, and am eligible for X-plan, but I'm not sure how realistic that would be. Has anyone on here been able to get a GT500 for X-plan, or know of a dealer that would be willing to do so? I was able to get my 03 Cobra for X-plan, but this may be much more difficult... Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance!

bpmurr

Established Member
I can get you a loaded 2012 GT500 for X-Plan. No way you can get a 2013 that cheap right off the bat.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't discussed it yet with my dealer, but I have a feeling it won't be available on the '13s as it was on 12 models (at least not right away)

kinda sucks because x-plan was paying for my recaros and most of the performance pack. Now I'll probably be skipping the PP and just going recaros.

But oh well, I doubt the torsen will be helping launches that much anyways, and the shocks weren't a necessity for me anyways.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
I bought my 04 cobra on the x-plan. I had 4 or 5 dealers tell me that there was no way since there was also a $3,500 svt rebate in play. I did finally find a dealer that would give me x-plan + rebate.

Call around, and money talks!!

F8L SN8K

Established Member
This is assuming that the 2013 GT500 is eligible for X-plan pricing in the first place. All the other GT500s have not been except for the 11/12s. The 03-04 was only eligible after they had been out for over 1 1/2 years and the 05s where going to start hitting the lots. There were also rebates on them on top of Plan pricings. Fore doesn't always offer x-plan pricing and even when they do you have to find a dealer willing to go through all the paperwork to get their smaller reimbursement from the manufacturer. Call around and ask many dealers you will probably have to travel to get the best deal. Set an amount that you are willing to pay and don't stop until you get that deal. ADMs?? I think the first couple of months there will be a few dealers that will gouge the price but it always settles down eventually. The right dealer is out there. I've spoken with 3 dealers months back that would sell at sticker no problem.(although I don't consider that a real deal to pay full retail price)

He with the most knowledge and patience usually wins in negotiations. Look for a win/win situation. Best of luck to you.

mgmustang1

Established Member
Sansone ford in ocean nj will not honor x-plan on the 12 gt500. I said keep it!

peteypab2133

Established Member
You get great deals on brand new 2012 Shelby GT500's. The dealer I stopped at yesterday had almost $6000.00 off the sticker........

sounds good, but thats just about invoice. I was recently looking at a 2012 that had a sticker of $57,600 and it its invoice was around $51000. Until they offer a rebate of $3000 or more and invoice its worth my money to get the newer model.

slowbra1

Established Member
I bought my 12 on Z plan

AZ-Plan

Dealer Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Assessment + Administration Fee*

It was so easy even a slowbra1 could do it. :D

outlw

Established Member
I just placed my order for a Boss 302 Laguna Seca in schoolbus yellow and waiting to get my order in for a 2013 shelby..

I cant wait

RoushWells

Svt/Boss Sales Rep
Established Member
I just placed my order for a Boss 302 Laguna Seca in schoolbus yellow and waiting to get my order in for a 2013 shelby..

I cant wait

Better watch it. Ford hasnt asigned any bosses or shelbys to anyone yet. Still waiting on the lottery picking to take place. Shelbys will be handed out like boss 302 next year. So in the long run expect bigger dealers to have most of the shelbys next year.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
THat's consistant with everything I've read thus far.

That sucks, but Ford isn't going to put a discount on a nearly remodeled car. Just wishful thinking, and I'm still hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread