Anyone able to get (or know a dealer that would sell) a Boss for X-plan?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
:shrug::cryying:

Say hello to a fool. I just paid MSRP for my Boss, $43,100 with the Recaro's.
Another local Dealer wanted $5k over sticker.

that is what most go for, we have not sold 1 single boss below msrp, and a laguna seca below 5k over.

it's just what the market is bringing. it's not like there is a huge markup on the boss 302's anyway

redline

Established Member
There is boss302 ls on ebay for sticker also go to cars.com there deals out there. Just have to sort out the greedy dealers or salesmen.the one i bought i found on ebay they had the price at 40980. But it ended up at 40200. Xplan. I did call around to see what was the price range. I know planet ford in houston has one the saleman told me. If i was serious the price was 40995. .So yes there are dealers making deals.

Last edited:

FKing1

Established Member
:lol1:

I'm not laughing at you just laughing at the way you worded this. Best of luck with your new Boss. :beer:

I know you were just making a point about Boss prices.
No offense.
Thanks for the nice words, I have owned a number of Stangs and this one is the most awesome ever!

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
With the new rebate on 2012 stands dealers are adding this rebate to the boss. My local dealer said they would if I trade in my Shelby. Talking 38 ish for their boss.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
With the new rebate on 2012 stands dealers are adding this rebate to the boss. My local dealer said they would if I trade in my Shelby. Talking 38 ish for their boss.

Dealers don't add rebates to vehicle. Ford add's rebates to vehicles. There is 0 rebate available on the boss 302.

I just double checked.

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
Dealers don't add rebates to vehicle. Ford add's rebates to vehicles. There is 0 rebate available on the boss 302.

I just double checked.
Weird. I'll have to confirm with this dealer what exactly are they talking about.

The sales guy made it sound since the news will be out in a few months now is the best time to get them gone. He mentioned on standard mustangs selling at invoice plus the rebate from ford and they he could do the same on the boss.

I'll check back with him and let u know what he says.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Weird. I'll have to confirm with this dealer what exactly are they talking about.

The sales guy made it sound since the news will be out in a few months now is the best time to get them gone. He mentioned on standard mustangs selling at invoice plus the rebate from ford and they he could do the same on the boss.

I'm one of the top salesman in the country. I can tell you there are no rebates. ;)

They may be willing to do it for you at invoice, but there is no rebate from Ford.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I've been shopping around for a while and learned the other week about an alleged rebate from a Ford dealer for a GT500. Turns out the 2500 dollar "rebate" the dealership was talking about was merely 2500 bucks off the invoice price.

Last edited:

redline

Established Member

i do not know about any rebates but when i bought mine the salesman gave me mine at xplan pricing. which was 2900. under the sticker price.

redline

Established Member
also i think planet ford has a white boss on sale now. i did not buy mine from them . i seen it on ebay

Loosescrews

Established Member
These cars are everywhere. There are now 129 Boss Mustangs under $45,000 within a 500 mile radius of me. The same search back in June yielded around 30-40.
Best of luck with your search. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread