Anybody work for AT&T or blackberry gurus?

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Hey guys, i'm trying to get a new blackberry bold, but don't want to pay 30 dollars a month anymore. Is there any place i can find maybe online which offers something a bit lower than 30 dollars a month? Is it even possible? Cause I know some phones at&t offers are in the $15-20 a month range. Any way possible i can get that amount with my bold?

:beer:

FranticFocus05

Established Member
Smart Phones and PDAs require the $30 data plan on the account. Also to the best of my knowledge if you buy it from one of our cor. stores in order for you to get the mail in rebate back you MUST have the data on the account and active. They wont let you take the data off of the account as long as you are using a smart phone/pda

04_Mach1

Established Member
On my Blackberry, I just look for wifi connections. I see no need for a data plan IMO. Also its on a pay as you go on top of that. I only pay about $25/yr for the service. The phone is mainly for emergency's and whatnot. That's my $.02.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
On my Blackberry, I just look for wifi connections. I see no need for a data plan IMO. Also its on a pay as you go on top of that. I only pay about $25/yr for the service. The phone is mainly for emergency's and whatnot. That's my $.02.

yeah ijust used my wifi when i had my BB for tmobile. interwebz is not a neccesity for me on the go.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
dang.

ive only had my iPhone for a month now and i cant seem to remember how i got by without internet on the go.

Users who are viewing this thread