Anybody with a set of CCW willing to help me out?

BME

KING
Established Member
image2_zps8hb3p2dn.jpg

image1_zpsxf7z2lfk.jpg

image3_zpsxzkljre4.jpg

04ssssvt

04ssssvt
Established Member
I sold my classics a while ago so I can't look for any stamps/clue's. Your best bet is to call CCW and ask someone there. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

BME

KING
Established Member
You're probably right, but by all clues I've seen thus far, they look legit. I'm on a hot streak for craigslist pick ups so it won't surprise me if/when these turn out to be real. I picked up a set of 18x9 and 18x11 F14's a couple weeks ago that I had $40 invested in, but I'll save that for another thread if these pan out. Thanks for the help tho!

Blown38

Established Member
They look to be 3 piece I don't believe the knock offs are 3 piece.

I'll look at mine when I get to work tomorrow.

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
CCW does not stamp their wheels but if the bolts can be removed and the center face can be separated from the barrel then their real.

BME

KING
Established Member
CCW does not stamp their wheels but if the bolts can be removed and the center face can be separated from the barrel then their real.

Are you positive that they don't stamp? As for the bolts, judging by the pics, it looks like the center is starting to separate on that wheel that got bent right?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
my classics have no stamps on them, those look like legit classics to me

As mentioned, you'll be able to unbolt the center section and send the hoop back to CCW to have it repaired.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
if you do a search for CCW's in the terminator section you'll find a nice write up that someone did who refurbished a set of CCW's and brought them back. I'd also recommend you contact CCW directly, they will help you out.

BME

KING
Established Member
if you do a search for CCW's in the terminator section you'll find a nice write up that someone did who refurbished a set of CCW's and brought them back. I'd also recommend you contact CCW directly, they will help you out.

I tried to no avail. I'll call CCW and figure out my options once they're actually mine.

fha8388

Established Member
I have sp500 and there is no stamp for ccw. If they are for 03 04 cobra measure the back spacing to be sure that they are for irs

94slowbra1

Established Member
If you look on the inside there may be a serial number engraved from ccw. You can call them with that number and they can tell you everything about the wheels
BTW: awesome pick up for the price. Get that one repaired and spend some time polishing thm up and you will be set

Last edited:

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Those are real classics. If they are knock offs i've never seen them look so close. I can always tell when someone has those cheap Varrstoen Classic knock offs.

Users who are viewing this thread