anybody watching Bush addressing the UN?

inteller

Established Member
notice that they only gave him a courtesy clap at the end....

....the WORLD HATES HIM. Can it get any more clearer than that?

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
They would occasionally pan the audience during his speech and everyone looked bored and unimpressed.

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
notice that they only gave him a courtesy clap at the end....

....the WORLD HATES HIM. Can it get any more clearer than that?

Those idiots? WHO CARES?

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
the world hates him because he is the leader of the best nation on earth.

don't forget, inteller, that America answers to no nation. the world answers to us.

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
Originally posted by Doug
the world hates him because he is the leader of the best nation on earth.

don't forget, inteller, that America answers to no nation. the world answers to us.

BOMB THE WORLD!!!! They hate your freedom and are jealous of Bush's public speaking ability!!!! :D

PonyXpress

Originally posted by esqeddy
What a crock of sh!t. Either Bush is a bold face liar or an idiot. Take your pick

I'm leaning toward option 1.

Here's a question for all of the Bush supporters. If you all hate the UN, then why do so many of you applaud Bush for going to war to enforce the UN resolutions? If you hate the UN, then why do thier dirty work? Kind of seems like a contadication to me.:shrug:

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Originally posted by Doug
Do I sense a little ego? lol
Nobody died and made the U.S. king of the world. Just like nobody died and made the Germans king of the world during the 1940's.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
because public speaking ability is the sole determination of a good president.

if i had my way, we would close our borders off to the entire world and let them fend for themselves. we are self sustaining in all aspects.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
yes you sense a little ago. I'm proud to be an American and i'm proud to have George W. Bush as my leader.

America is the greatest damned nation on this earth.

and to think that we are not king of the world...well...you need top open your eyes a little more. it wouldn't take much for us to take over the world...but hey, we still try and play by that POS worthless NATO.

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by bunny_power
BOMB THE WORLD!!!! They hate your freedom and are jealous of Bush's public speaking ability!!!! :D

Yeah, they do hate our freedom. And frankly, I don't give a damn about Bush's speaking ability - what I care about is his actions - and they're a-ok with me.

Really, tell me exactly how you think Kerry would take care of America - send us floating down the river like the last asswipe before Bush?

inteller

Established Member
this "US owns the world" mentality is very frightening. Does that attitude extend to your daily life? Are you so self centered that your neighbors hate you too and wouldn't piss on your house if it were on fire?

If I walked around with that kind of attitude I would EXPECT someone to bitch slap me to the ground and then pistol whip me for good measure, and I would surely deserve it.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Originally posted by Maniac Mechanic
Kind of seems like a contadication to me.:shrug:
Simple . . .
They use these simple rules to determine wether something is right or wrong:

Does it in some way provide validity to Bush's actions? If the answer is yes, then the information at hand must be right. If the answer is wrong, then the information must be false.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by LBguy
Do I sense a little ego? lol
Nobody died and made the U.S. king of the world. Just like nobody died and made the Germans king of the world during the 1940's.

Alot of Germans and the USSR died to make us king of the world.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
my neighbors know how American i am. and they respect me for it. no one said America "owns" the world. i'm just saying that we are best nation on earth. You still live here, right, so obviously you haven't found a better nation to live in.

we didn't go to war to defend un resolutions, we didn't even have the un's support - remember? In fact, we aren't even AT war ;) this is a "conflict". I don't ever remember congress declaring war, and it sure has been a lot longer than 90 days.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
Another thing:

I find it amusing how all the ultra conservative people claim to be good Christians and believe in God and all this other bullshit on Sunday, and then during the rest of the week it's all "bomb the world, close our borders, we're the greatest nation in the world, **** the french, **** the germans, **** canada, kill everybody in Iraq, etc etc etc etc.

Can someone explain this to me? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread