Anybody want to host vids of me vs. N20 Z28?

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
I have a 33 second clip (two races) of me racing a friend's 2000 Z28 with a 100 shot and Nittos on my computer if anyone is interested in hosting them.

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
Okay I just sent it. (It will take a while to go through) Thanks. Let me give you some information on the cars/runs.

At the time, all my car had done to it was a Densecharger and Magnaflow catbacks.

His car has free mods, 100 shot of NOS N20, Nitto Drag Radials, SLP "loudmouth" exhaust, no cats, and some other little stuff. It's an automatic.

You can see where he gets out of the spray in the first race. In the second race, you can hear me struggling to get traction off the line but I still manage to hang in there.

Now that the word is out about my new mods, I don't think there will be a rematch ;)

By the way, this video prompted 100 + replies last fall when I posted it over at LS1.com. You should have heard all the excuses.

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by 32ValveSymphony
By the way, this video prompted 100 + replies last fall when I posted it over at LS1.com. You should have heard all the excuses.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I cant wait to see this. You have me drooling...LOL;-)

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Good race, can definately tell he sprayed the second time.

Users who are viewing this thread