Anybody want my Cobra?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Ah well. I like this truck, until I run across some asswipe that needs spanked. Yeah, I'll have another toy next summer that should kick the shit outta the Cobra. How's a 427 CID small block sound? I gotta find someone who does tube frames cheap.

whippleblown03

Established Member
are you talking a 351w stroked to a 427! if so hang on to your a$$! that is one sweet combo. add some n.o.s. and depending on motor parts(internals) you can make what for hp? 900+hp

C Weil

Established Member
Don't be a wuss mean, when I give you a ride we'll see if you say no. :D

Hey Charlie, I have a couple contacts to look into, depending on what you want. PM me with your plans, and I can lead you to a couple people who would be interested.

427 is alright, but if you're going to do that, why not an aluminum blocked version? 454 cubes with the same crank with stock bore, or if you go up to a 4.200" bore (from the Al's 4.125 standard), you could have 470 cubes. Get some nice heads and intake, some compression, a light rotating assembly (really light would be even better), a big cam, and hell maybe even a carburator, and you'd have yourself a hell of a nice N/A engine. Screw the nitrous, do it the man's way- all natural. You'll be a lot lighter, too!

Why go forged when you can go titanium? :D

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
C Weil said:
Don't be a wuss mean, when I give you a ride we'll see if you say no. :D

Hey Charlie, I have a couple contacts to look into, depending on what you want. PM me with your plans, and I can lead you to a couple people who would be interested.

427 is alright, but if you're going to do that, why not an aluminum blocked version? 454 cubes with the same crank with stock bore, or if you go up to a 4.200" bore (from the Al's 4.125 standard), you could have 470 cubes. Get some nice heads and intake, some compression, a light rotating assembly (really light would be even better), a big cam, and hell maybe even a carburator, and you'd have yourself a hell of a nice N/A engine. Screw the nitrous, do it the man's way- all natural. You'll be a lot lighter, too!

Why go forged when you can go titanium? :D

We need to hook up for a couple of cold ones soon.

Joe5.0

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
We need to hook up for a couple of cold ones soon.

HAHAHa Godd idea There Charlie. With the powers combined you guys could rule the streets lol. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread