Anybody wanna help me design a decal and L. plate?

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I own a car dealership and I am having a tough time at making a few designs that would look good. I was about to order some vinyl decals for the back of cars and some plastic plates with my business' info. I am considering doing the plates exactly like my business cards minus my name. Opinions??

5514464873.jpg

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I like it. It catches your attention. I might recommend making it more clear that it's a dealership rather than a performance shop. Maybe not, but just a thought.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
Afraid it is a little too late to change the name. I have been open since October and have already established an LLC under the above name. I should have used something other than "Automotive". I have thought about adding pre-owned on the plates or decals. Performance Pre-Owned Automotive LLC.

SpectorV

Established Member
make sure its very small and not stupid... the first thing I do when i buy a car is take off all the stupid stickers. If they looked decent I might leave them on it~ but I still doubt it.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I agree which is why I'm asking for ideas. The purpose is to get as much advertising out of these things as I can get without it coming off as tacky.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
you dont have to change the name, just add something that TELLS people its a dealership.

something like "we sell performance cars" or "the best place to buy your high performance car" etc...

Users who are viewing this thread