Anybody up for meeting at CMS next Saturday night for some.......

10secvette

Established Member
for some late night racing. We have a few Z06's, Mustangs, GTR's etc and even a Ferrari that likes to come out and play. Anybody up for it?

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Wish I was fast enough LOLLLL. Any videos? Ryne always post on FB but haven't had a free Saturday night to make it out to check it out.

10secvette

Established Member
Wish I was fast enough LOLLLL. Any videos? Ryne always post on FB but haven't had a free Saturday night to make it out to check it out.

Hogwash, cars are from 300 wheel to.........., with plenty in between. C'mon out!

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Im down to go out there and pick on rynes zo6 lol jk im pretty sure he'll beat me but im down to try lol plus I owe darko a rematch since he has retuned.

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Dude really...why of all Saturdays does it have to be the 2nd. WHYYYYYYY

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
You guys get the activity location figured out? Reading on SCM it looked like things got a little too close for comfort last weekend.

rods&pistons03

Established Member
You guys get the activity location figured out? Reading on SCM it looked like things got a little too close for comfort last weekend.

lol some of the guys tend to overreact, not really close at all.... but we are changing up how we setup the runs, which should help with any issues... if you feel uncomfortable you do not have to run...

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
lol some of the guys tend to overreact, not really close at all.... but we are changing up how we setup the runs, which should help with any issues... if you feel uncomfortable you do not have to run...

If I was in the country I would definitely be running with you guys. It would be nice to run closer without having to drive all the way to Escondido.

ocwhitetermi04

Established Member
Maybe if DAKRO or anyone near anaheim area wants to cruise out there let me know i might come out with the Cobra the STS -V!!!:)
if any info as in place,timing,location meet points Let Me Know thnaks~~

Users who are viewing this thread